![]() |
| 2008 September |
Hopefully this slideshow works -- Blogging is a whole new ballgame for me so I'm not sure if I'm doing everything correctly. For instance, in my post below, I could not get the pictures to go inbetween my text -- they insisted on going on the top of my posting. Any reason why? I spent an hour trying to figure it out. I should have just asked someone. If you know how I can do that, please let me know!

3 comments:
That top picture of tobin is too cute. I love it. I'm so glad you are starting a blog. yay. It looks great.
Yay! Everyone is so so so cute! I miss them and want to squish them! Keep the pictures up! lahvy dahvy you all!
Hey Ruth! So glad the pics could be shared with all and that you're starting a blogspot! By the way, the pics will always upload to the top of the blog, but you should be able to click on them and drag them to where you want them to go while you're still in the editing stage. It's a bit finicky, but it works. Happy blogging :o)!
Post a Comment